The sender score of your business IP address can be easy to damage and difficult to repair. Email reputation service from Verias will help you maintain a high sender score, which is the key metric used to email providers including Google’s Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, Yahoo! Mail and others. The higher your sender score, the more likely that email providers will send your messages to the recipients’ inboxes following a quick email trust score validation check.
Understanding Your Email Sender Score
When you run an email sender score check, you’ll find that your IP address has a score between zero and 100. A score of 100 is perfect. If your score is in the 90s, it means you are diligently following email best practices for bulk senders. If your score drops any lower than that, you could have some serious deliverability issues. Email providers will begin to send your messages to the spam folder or, in an even worse scenario, block your messages from sending to recipients entirely.
Email trust score service from Verias is designed to keep your sender score high, so email providers will have a greater level of trust for your messages. Your sender score is based on a wide variety of parameters, which will include data from many of the following factors:
- Sent email
- Email opens, replies, forwards, deletions and unsubscribes
- Recipients who mark messages as spam
- Complaints filed with your ISP about your messages
- Spam traps your messages hit
- Email bounces
- Inclusion on any blacklists
Email Sender Score Validation With Verias
Verias takes a holistic approach to raising and maintaining a high sender score for your business. We look at every aspect of your email marketing practices, which include:
- Check mail domain reputation
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
- Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) authentication
- Managing Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance (DMARC)
- Setting up [email protected] and [email protected] email addresses, defining clear paths for ISPs to issue complaints
- Warming up IP addresses
- Check email sender score in real time with Verias
- And more …
Email trust score verification is not just recommended for your online marketing business — it’s a requirement in this day and age. Email providers don’t give individualized attention to anyone; they are simply too large, so their rate of trust for you is entirely dependent upon your sender score.
Email reputation service from Verias will help you avoid the many pitfalls that can damage a sender score. If your sender score has taken some hits recently and you need additional expertise — or if you’re just starting as a bulk email sender — contact Verias today. We offer a free trial to help you begin mastering email deliverability.